One life at a time…
Our goal is to assist at least 1,000 people discover their life purpose every year. We want to impact the Kingdom of God by equipping His people to become more effective in their individual roles.
This objective is based on Ephesians 4:16:
“From him the whole body (Church), joined and held together by every supporting ligament (We), grows and builds itself up in love, as each part (We, again) does its work (Life purpose).”
As Moses, when you know and operate in your life purpose, you have a voice here on Earth and in Heaven. You influence both spheres.
“I have seen these people,” the LORD said to Moses, “and they are a stiff-necked people. Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them. Then I will make you into a great nation.”
But Moses sought the favor of the LORD his God. “LORD,” he said, “why should your anger burn against your people, whom you brought out of Egypt with great power and a mighty hand? Why should the Egyptians say, ‘It was with evil intent that he brought them out, to kill them in the mountains and to wipe them off the face of the earth’? Turn from your fierce anger; relent and do not bring disaster on your people.
Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self: ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”
Then the LORD relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened.” (Exodus 32:9-11, 14 NIV)
What an amazing account! Moses’ plea was heard in the heavenly courts as he interceded on behalf of the Israelites and dissuaded God from destroying them all.
The Kingdom of God is never impacted by purposeless individuals. Those who totally embrace God’s purpose for their lives have a voice in the natural and spiritual spheres!
I can reach 1,000 people a year, but not alone…I need your help.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- If you have not yet discovered your life purpose, you owe it to yourself and to God’s Kingdom to do so. As you form part of Encounter 1,000, I will support you in this area. God’s will for your life is not a mystery when you know your life purpose.
- If this ministry has helped you discover your place in God’s Kingdom through coaching, conferences or through the book “Encounter With Purpose”, please share your experience and your life purpose statement with us using our Contact Us form.
- Write a brief review about our book “Encounter With Purpose”.
- Share this book with your pastor, church group leader, friends and family.
- Recommend the Encounter With Purpose Conference to your church Pastor and leaders.
- Prayerfully consider becoming a Ministry Partner.
Together we can meet and exceed this goal!
Join Encounter 1,000 today!
Please email us at: Dina@NestorLima.com